[Eeglablist] default plot view parameters

James Desjardins jdesjardins at brocku.ca
Fri Aug 3 11:30:53 PDT 2012

Hi Mirek

I use a little function for doing this. Copy the following code into a new m file name "spec_eegplot.m" in your Matlab path:

%eegplot specifying extra inputs... start
function spec_eegplot(EEG, scale, time, subDC, Pos)

if isempty(Pos);
    Pos=get( 0, 'ScreenSize' );
end

% plot scalp time course
pop_eegplot(EEG);

x=get(gcf,'UserData');
x.winlength=time;
x.spacing=scale;
x.submean=subDC;

set(findobj(gcf,'Tag','ESpacing'),'string',num2str(x.spacing));

set(gcf,'Position',Pos,'UserData',x);
eegplot('draws',0);
%eegplot specifying extra inputs... end

Then, from the Matlab command line call:
spec_eegplot(EEG, 100, 60, 'on', []);

... where the second input is your Y interval, the third input is the X seconds, the fourth input is for removing the DC offset, and the fifth input is the location and size of the figure (defaults to maximizing the window).

James A. Desjardins, MA
Electrophysiology Technologist
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab, Psychology Department
Jack and Nora Centre for Lifespan Development Research
Brock University
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON, Canada L2S 3A1
905-688-5550 x4676
--
"'Cause you never can tell What goes on down below!
"This pool might be bigger Than you or I know!"

McElligot's Pool
Dr.Seuss 1947