[Eeglablist] Same colors on ERP plots

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 3 12:27:24 PDT 2012

Dear Mirek,

It's just a symptomatic treatment, but let me tell you this anyway.
Better than nothing.
You can double click each line to open a figure editor, and you can
assign colors you like. It would also tell you which line is data1,
data2,... if you know your data plot order, you should be able to
identify which one is which.

Makoto

2012/8/3 mirek <3mirek at gmail.com>:
> Hello, everybody!
>
> I have a study design based on 5x2 factors. Unfortunately, when plotting
> the results, the colors of ERP waveform are duplicated. So each two
> consecutive lines are indistinguishable.
> The example is here:
> http://zpf.psychologia.uj.edu.pl/hidden/samecolors.png
> Any suggestion how to change it?
>
> Best,
>
> Mirek Wyczesany

JSPS Postdoctral Fellow for Research Abroad