[Eeglablist] Same colors on ERP plots

Tim Mullen mullen.tim at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:09:12 PDT 2012

If the ERP waveforms are the only line objects in that axis the automated
solution is simple:

% ---------------------------
% First make sure the axis containing lines has focus by e.g. clicking on it
% Also check the 'tag' property of the axis -- if it has a unique tag you
can use findobj() to grab its handle automatically.

% 1) get the handle to current axis containing lines:
axhandle = gca;

% 2) get the handles of the lines
lines = findobj(axhandle,'type','line');

% 3) define a color scheme. Also check out distinguishable_colors() from
Matlab FEX
colors = hsv(length(lines));

% 4) recolor the lines
for k=1:length(lines)