[Eeglablist] How can I use 128 Biosemi channel locations in DIPFIT?

James Schaeffer schaefj3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 12:02:41 PDT 2012

Dear eeglablist

I am trying to use 128 Biosemi channel locations in DIPFIT, but I am having
trouble aligning my electrodes to match the DIPFIT head model.  Do the
biosemi locations correspond with the 10-20 system?  If so, does anyone
have the 10-20 labels?  If not, how can I work around this?  I have tried
aligning the fiducials but the channel locations appear far too low on the
head model and need to be manually moved into place.  If I move all the
locations up about 60 mm, they look like they are in place.  Has anyone
else experienced this? Is there a better way to do this?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
James