[Eeglablist] Problem with creation of STUDY

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 14 22:20:35 PDT 2012

Dear Pragati,

1. The warning you get is when none of the datasets have channel locations.
I have checked the code, it is straightforward.

2. Yes, you can load the .avg file from the command line using loadavg. Simply type

eeglab;
EEG = eeg_emptyset;
EEG.data = loadavg(file);
EEG = eeg_checkset(EEG);
[ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET] = eeg_store(ALLEEG, EEG);
eeglab redraw

Arno