[Eeglablist] Problem with creation of STUDY

Pragati Rao pragatir at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 02:20:07 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I have two questions:

1. I am trying to create a STUDY where 15 individuals performed an oddball
task for 12 pairs of stimuli. Some of the data sets were cleaned with ICA.
When I put in all the details, I get an error : All datasets do not have
channel locations. and it asks me to reassign numbers for channel
locations. I am using standard-10-5-cap385.elp and all the datasets *do have
* channel locations in them. If I say 'no' to the assignment then the STUDY
is not created. Is there anyway I can preserve the channel locations and
create the study?

2. For one of the subjects, I have the Neuroscan .avg file only. The .cnt
file has been deleted. Is there anyway to load this .avg file into EEGLAB
and change it to a .set file so that I can perform furthur analysis on it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Pragati Rao,
Research Ofiicer,
Dept of Speech Language Sciences,
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore
India