[Eeglablist] statistical analysis problem

anahita khorrami asaliam20 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 21:18:07 PDT 2012

Hello EEG experts
I have some questions about statistical analysis. I had two groups with 18
participants in each of them. on of the groups is typical participants and
the other one person with disorder. they examine face comparing with other
objects . finally P7 and P8 analyzed for face. in group with disorder most
of channels have value for latency and amplitude but in other group 50% of
person had zero. now zero here is value or miss data what should I do here
because the mean of latency get less than 100 ms. I had chose the channels
which are popular for face processing and the window was 130 t0 200 ms.
what should I do know. I would appreciate answer me.
best regards
Anahita Khorrami