[Eeglablist] statistical analysis problem

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 15 11:44:15 PDT 2012

Dear Anahita,

I need more clarification. My understanding so far is that you have
missing data.
To diagnose the situation, I want to know
1. what application you are using. Is it EEGLAB?
2. how you calculated latency/amplitude of the peaks. Did you export
averaged ERP data from EEGLAB, or what did you do?

Makoto

2012/8/14 anahita khorrami <asaliam20 at gmail.com>:
> Hello EEG experts
> I have some questions about statistical analysis. I had two groups with 18
> participants in each of them. on of the groups is typical participants and
> the other one person with disorder. they examine face comparing with other
> objects . finally P7 and P8 analyzed for face. in group with disorder most
> of channels have value for latency and amplitude but in other group 50% of
> person had zero. now zero here is value or miss data what should I do here
> because the mean of latency get less than 100 ms. I had chose the channels
> which are popular for face processing and the window was 130 t0 200 ms. what
> should I do know. I would appreciate answer me.
> best regards
> Anahita Khorrami

JSPS Postdoctral Fellow for Research Abroad