[Eeglablist] Biosemi importation into EEGLAB

Guillaume Chanel Guillaume.Chanel at unige.ch
Fri Aug 17 00:24:36 PDT 2012

Dear Edward,

concerning the reference question I suggest that you have a look at this
adress on the biosemi website:
http://www.biosemi.com/faq/cms&drl.htm

This will help you understand what kind of reference you can apply with
biosemi. To my experience the CAR or even the laplacian reference works
quite well for BCI tasks recognition but your objective might be quite
different. You can apply references directly in the EEGLAB software.

Concerning the epoching question... well I hope somebody else can answer
because I have no idea.

good luck for the processing,

Guillaume Chanel