[Eeglablist] editing event values

Inga GB i.griskova at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 01:02:59 PDT 2012

Dear all,
I need an advice on EEG event codes to be changed in eeglab.
Lets say, I have and EEG file as. edf, I have 120 events there, but
they are all marked as 1000. however, I know there are two types of
events-lets say coded as 20 and 40, and I know their timing-i.e. at
which time each event happend, or order (first event was 20, second
was 20, third was 40...). I need to implement this information into
the data through eeglab-i know the manual option through edit event
values. Is there any other faster way?

Thanks for you time!

Kind regards,

Inga