[Eeglablist] Component statistics

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 4 13:40:43 PDT 2012

Dear Paolo,

I don't recommend kurtosis for that purpose.
Open GUI and click 'reject components by map' to show a table of
topos. Pick up ones that is likely to be EOG, EMG, or non-dipolar
ones. Check out their spectra and ERP images by clicking their number.

I recommend you read 'Independent compoenents are dipolar' Delorme et
al., 2012 Plos One.

Makoto