[Eeglablist] data file format for use with command line binica

Jeff Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Tue Sep 4 15:51:09 PDT 2012

I am attempting to use the command line version of binica on MacOS, but am puzzled by this documentation from the textfile input to binica concerning the data format:

    DataFile     berger/modeldata # Input data to decompose (floats multiplexed
                           #   by channel (i.e., chan1, chan2, ...))
    chans        31        # Number of data channels (= data rows)
    frames       768       # Number of data points per epoch (= data columns)
    epochs       436       # Number of epochs

Is this meant to be text or binary?

Can I use the fdt/set files that I create in the Matlab GUI?

Thanks,
-Jeff