[Eeglablist] EGI 128 sensor coordinates and dipfit approach in MNI

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 6 14:14:56 PDT 2012

Dear Shou,

the latest version of EEGLAB (11) should automatically found the coregistration matrix for your montage.
About Broadmann areas, you can try to use the Tailarach coordinates of the dipoles and enter them into a 3-D brain atlas. I have heard about an Atlas accessible from Matlab but I do not remember. Maybe Nima or JR would know.
Thanks,

Arno