[Eeglablist] Importing preprocessed, epoched data from BVA

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 01:57:42 PDT 2012

Dear Pete,

It should not matter which machine you have matlab installed on.

Did you try the `generic export` solution, or how are you doing the export
fra BVA? You should load the .vhdr file not the .dat file.

I am using the 'generic export' with following settings

*** Generic Data Export ***
File name parameter: $h_genericExport
File extension: .dat
Write header file: yes
Write marker file: yes
Format: BINARY
Orientation: MULTIPLEXED
Line Delimiter: CRLF (PC style)
Binary format: IEEE 32-Bit floating point format
Export all channels: yes

It produce the .dat, .vhdr and .vmrk files, which can be loaded in EEGLAB.

Best,

Simon

--
Simon-Shlomo Poil