[Eeglablist] plot all subjects' ERPs, in study, plot channel measures

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 6 12:46:35 PDT 2012

Dear Kristi,

the trace number should be in the order of your subjects in the STUDY graphic interface (right column).
This is the way it was designed. You are saying that it is not, so we will investigate.
It would be nice indeed to indicate which subject, but a little of a programming headache. It is in our list of potential improvements.
Thanks,

Arno