[Eeglablist] Matlab Video Processing Question

Silvia Lipski s.lipski at yahoo.de
Sun Sep 9 23:43:25 PDT 2012

Dear Davide,

I have been using mmplay, mmwrite, and mmread provided by Micah Richert:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/15880-mmplay
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/15881-mmwrite
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/8028-mmread

Both video and audio from .avi files could be played simultaneously, saved and manipulated.

Best regards,
Silvia