[Eeglablist] imported BrainVision data: finding the reference electrode

Ricardo Moura ricardoojm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 06:55:25 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I am new to the EEGLab. Now I am trying to analyze data that were recorded
using the BrainVision recorder, but I never find the reference electrode.
Going to "Channel Locations" only shows me the EEG electrodes. It is a
problem for me because I want to re-reference the eeg signal to the
linked-ears. The second reference electrode is always there (once it was
recorded as a regular eeg electrode), but not the actual reference.

I would appreciate any help,
Best,
Ricardo Moura