[Eeglablist] imported BrainVision data: finding the reference electrode

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:13:37 PDT 2012

Hi Ricardo,

That's strange, it does indeed sound like it referenced to just that
channel. I'll have to go back and double-check how I did my data at the
time.

It's definitely possible to reference the data in Analyzer and then import
it. After referencing the data in Analyzer, you can use the Generic Data
Export tool there to export the header, marker, and eeg files in .dat
format, and then use pop_loadbv() in EEGLAB to import them.

Best,
Steve

--
Stephen Politzer-Ahles