[Eeglablist] Emotion Recognition from Electromyography

Davide Baldo davidebaldo84 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:27:01 PDT 2012

Dear Tarik,

First of all thanks a lot for your answer.
You are indeed right and I already did my search on scholar today.
But the amount of papers you can find there is huge. Thus, I believe, is
always very useful to have suggestions from scientists who already
experimented on the subject. That s why I was asking on eeglablist as well.
:)

Thanks again for the paper you suggested!

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 10:19 PM, Tarik S Bel-Bahar <tarikbelbahar at gmail.com