[Eeglablist] P300 signal detection (Research Assistant)

Romain Grandchamp romain.grandchamp at cerco.ups-tlse.fr
Thu Oct 11 05:15:08 PDT 2012

Hi Habib,
do you mean there is no statistically significant differences in P300
mplitudes between your conditions or are you stuck somewhere before
reaching this stage?
Directions given at
http://neurofeedback.visaduma.info/emotivresearch.htmshould work. You
have to be sure you gather enough EEG data trials though,
as the recording device you use is quite sensitive to noise and
interferences.  100 trials should be a minimum in each conditions (attended
VS non-attended) in a first step to check that your P300 paradigm works.

Regards
Romain