[Eeglablist] Please: need help with EEGLAB

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 11 20:47:25 PDT 2012

Dear Nahla,

Let's say I have 100 EPI scans. This means that you need 100 point
data. So the first thing you have to do is downsampling your EEG data.
Then, you may want to convolve hrf. If your TR is 3 sec, spm_hrf(3)
creates it. You may want to discard both ends (both EEG and EPI). You
finally input it as 'multiple regressor' in SPM.

If you have further questions let me know.

Makoto