[Eeglablist] Efficiency Calculation for P300 detection

Research Assistant ra_lums at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 01:07:56 PDT 2012

Hi,
I want to figure out the accuracy of my response to the P300 signlas. I am using Emotiv EPOC headset and its Testbench to record data. OpenViBE keyboard simulator is used to flash the letters. Corresponding markers are inserted in the EEG data against the target stimulus and non-target stimulus. What I have to do is:
When the target letter is flashed a marker '1' is send to EEG data. If the letter flashes 24 times then I get 24 markers in the data. I want to check that out of 24 times how many times does my brain responded to the target stimulus. Means how many times the P300 signal appeared in the range of 300ms to 600ms after the occurance of stimulus.I want to do this for both multiple channels and individual channels.I am actually interested in the channels P7,P8,O1 and O2.

Can anyone tell me how am I able to do it in EEGLAB.
Kind Regards,

Habib