[Eeglablist] the correct EEG data processing pipeline

Hui-bin Jia 420247417 at qq.com
Thu Oct 18 21:47:58 PDT 2012

Hi, everyone

I have been studying EEGLAB for about one year. But until now I’m not sure about my EEG data processing pipeline is right or not.

My EEG data processing pipeline is:

(1) Load EEG data into EEGLAB

(2) Read channel locations (Edit > Channel locations)

(3) Re-reference

(4) Use AAR ( a plugin of EEGLAB) reject EOG and EMG

(5) Run ICA and reject artifact components using ADJUST which is also a plugin.

(6) Filter the data

(7) Extract epochs and Remove baseline

(8) Reject epochs (Tools > Reject data epochs)

Is my method right?

Any reply will be greatly appreciated!

THANK YOU!

Hui-bin Jia