[Eeglablist] How to find average

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 22 09:48:58 PDT 2012

Dear Kenneth,

Let me clarify this first. You wrote 'To get one single file with the
best signals of each of the 10 channel', but if you want to run a
group level analysis, you have to average each subject's average. Is
what you want to do just a group level statistics, or something else?

Makoto

2012/10/18 Quah Kenneth <kenneth.qjh at live.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I have 8 EEG sub files from a single subject and all having the same 10
> channels.
> I would like to find the average of each channel through the 8 sub file to
> get one single file with the best signals of each of the 10 channel.
> Is there a way for this to be do in EEGLab?
>
> Regards
> Kenneth Quah

JSPS Postdoctral Fellow for Research Abroad