[Eeglablist] Plotting ERSP in curve format in STUDY

Pete Manza pete.manza at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 12:09:36 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to plot my ERSP values in curve format instead of the regular
image with hot/cold colors.  'plottype', 'curve' works as the command for
single subjects in newtimef().  But in STUDY mode, I've tried this as a
paramater in both std_erspplot and when precomputing via std_precomp under
erspparams, but neither seems to be working for me.  Is there a way to plot
power values in curve format in the STUDY mode?

Thanks very much,
Pete

Sample precompute code: (plottype was ignored)

[STUDY ALLEEG] = std_precomp(STUDY, ALLEEG, {},'allcomps','on','recompute',
'on','interp','on','ersp','on', 'erspparams', {'cycles' [4 0] 'hzdir'
'reverse' 'baseline' [NaN] 'plottype' 'curve' 'freqscale' 'linear'
'tlimits'[-5300 -4950]
'timesout' 100 'freqs' [7 14] 'nfreqs' 8},'itc','on');

Sample erspplot code:

STUDY = std_erspplot(STUDY,ALLEEG, 'plottype', 'curve', 'timerange', [-5300
-5000], 'channels',{'OZ'});