[Eeglablist] Question about ICA components

chaitanya bhavaraju chaitanya1686 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 06:35:28 PDT 2012

Dear EEGLAB users,

I have a question about the ICA components. I am analyzing EEG data
generated from 32 channels. I obtained the ICA components for that data (31
IC components). I am interested in analyzing the data from the visual
cortex. My question is will each ICA component represent data from each
channel. I have plotted IC1 properties will it represent channel 1
properties and please let me know where can i get some information about
Independent Component Analysis.

thank you,
Chaitanya