[Eeglablist] Importing events from Netstation

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 26 13:11:58 PDT 2012

Dear Stephen,

I have copied your message to the talk page for importing EGI files.

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Talk:Raw

Feel free to edit. If you feel that we could better handle the files in EEGLAB, please submit a bug report at http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/bugzilla (and upload a datafile with explanations).

Thanks again,

Arno