[Eeglablist] Dipfit with custom forward model

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 1 14:51:17 PDT 2012

Dear Jun,

Here is a reply from Zeynep Akalin Acar, the developper of NFT toolbox.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/NFT

You can download Fieldtrip and use command line functions to call the
forward problem solvers once the head mesh is generated in Fieldtrip
vol format. Or, you can use NFT to solve the forward and inverse
problem after converting the SPM output to NFT segmentation or mesh
format. If you need help, I can help with format conversions.

Makoto