[Eeglablist] Dipfit with custom forward model

Jun Wang teaheart at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:05:18 PDT 2012

Hi Zeynep,
thanks for the kind reply. the SPM output you mentioned is the BEM
headmodel generated in SPM,right? if it is true, could you tell me which
function in NFT to convert the format. right now, I tried loading BEM
forward head model from SPM directly in Dipfit, seems working, but I am not
100% confident whether this is the right way to do that.

thanks
Jun