[Eeglablist] Calculation of frequency power centroid for a specific band

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Nov 3 15:39:43 PDT 2012

Dear David,

maybe you could also try a small script.
The script below calculates the spectrum and find the max between 8 and 12 Hz for channel 1

figure; [spec freq ] = pop_spectopo(EEG, 1, [EEG.xmin EEG.xmax]*1000, 'EEG' , 'percent', 15, 'freqrange',[2 25],'electrodes','off');
[tmp f1] = min(abs(freq-8));
[tmp f2] = min(abs(freq-12));
[tmp indmax] = max(spec(1,f1:f2))

freq(f1+indmax-1)