[Eeglablist] Shifted rejection boundaries in continuous data

Maria Teresa Wijaya a0089301 at nus.edu.sg
Mon Nov 12 02:36:00 PST 2012

Dear list,

I did rejection on continuous data and noticed that the rejection
boundaries shifted from where they are supposed to be (picture here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/89964745@N02/8178303896/in/photostream).
This happened to several of my subjects, and it also happened to someone
else in our lab before. My questions are:

- What are the possible reasons of this shift?
- Is there any way I can know if any of my event triggers have also been
shifted or if only the rejection boundaries are shifted?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Maria