[Eeglablist] Graduate research assistantships in BCI

Deniz Erdoğmuş erdogmus at ece.neu.edu
Mon Nov 12 09:17:58 PST 2012

BCI  & EEG Colleagues, please share this announcement with highly
qualified individuals who wish to pursue a PhD degree with a focus on
noninvasive brain interfaces.
Thanks
Deniz

Job posting:
http://indigo.ece.neu.edu/~erdogmus/download/20121013_ResearchAssistant_BrainInterface.pdf

--
Deniz Erdogmus, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of ECE, Northeastern University
Phone +1-617-373-3021, Fax +1-617-373-8970, erdogmus at ece.neu.edu
Personal: http://www.ece.neu.edu/~erdogmus/
Cognitive Systems Laboratory: http://www.ece.neu.edu/groups/csl/
--

Please note that I receive too many emails.
I may not be able to read or respond to your email rapidly.

--
It is true that
you may fool all of the people some of the time;

Şu doğrudur ki,
herkesi bir süreligine,
hatta bazı kişileri de her zaman kandırabilirsiniz,
ama herkesi her zaman kandıramazsınız.

- Abraham Lincoln

'Güneş balçıkla sıvanmaz...' demek istemiş sanırım.