[Eeglablist] Component Spectra at All Channels

Marco Montalto montaltomarco at onvol.net
Tue Nov 13 04:12:43 PST 2012

Dear List,

I am trying to plot component spectra at all channels (therefore unchecking tick box 'compute comp spectra') and am getting the following results:

Component 1 percent variance accounted for:  7.88  3.17
Component 2 percent variance accounted for:  3.21  6.31
Component 3 percent variance accounted for: 11.75  10.99
Component 4 percent variance accounted for: 13.62  18.30
Component 5 percent variance accounted for: 22.75  20.42
(…)

I understand that the values in the left-hand column represent percent variance accounted for by component. But what do the values in the right-hand column represent? Are they eigenvalues?

Thanks for any information you may supply me with.

Regards,
Marco Montalto