[Eeglablist] Shifted rejection boundaries in continuous data

Maria Teresa Wijaya a0089301 at nus.edu.sg
Sun Nov 18 20:07:10 PST 2012

Dear Makoto,

I recorded my data using Biosemi Active two system with 64 electrodes at
256Hz. Data were band pass filtered at 0.1-20 Hz and re-referenced
offline first to nose reference to remove bad channels. Removed channels
were interpolated and the data were re-referenced to average reference.
I then checked the continuous data for non-typical artifacts, removed
them, and saved the data with a new name. The shifted rejection
boundaries problem appeared in this new data set.

Kindly let me know if I need to provide any other information.

Thank you.

Regards,
Maria