[Eeglablist] How to choose proper High-pass (low-cutoff) filter?

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:53:49 PST 2012

Greetings.
I searched on your topic on Google Scholar, these 4 articles might be
helpful.
Luck's Handbook on ERP Methods also has plenty of good examples of
filtering effects. You can try to search more, google scholar is a good
resource.

  Psychophysiology. 2010 September 1; 47(5): 888–904.
 The Effects of Electrode Impedance on Data Quality and Statistical
Significance in ERP Recordings
 Emily S. Kappenman and Steven J. Luck

Reappraisal of *filter effects *on *P300 *voltage and
latency<http://journals.lww.com/clinicalneurophys/Abstract/2000/05000/Reappraisal_of_Filter_Effects_on_P300_Voltage_and.11.aspx>
DP Holinger, SA Hill, DL Martin, SF Faux… - Journal of clinical …, 2000 -
journals.lww.com
[HTML] *Filter Effects *and *Filter *Artifacts in the Analysis of
Electrophysiological Data<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3391960/>
A Widmann, E Schröger<http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Vc_f4X4AAAAJ&hl=en&oi=sra>
-
Frontiers in Psychology, 2012 - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

[HTML] Does Filtering Preclude Us from Studying *ERP
*Time-Courses?<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3343304/>
GA Rousselet<http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=REViqVUAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=sra>
-