[Eeglablist] MPICH and AMICA

Tom Campbell tom_campbell75 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 04:09:12 PST 2012

Hi,

I am setting up AMICA on a Rocks cluster of 142 CPUs to work on ABR data. I edited AMICA12 so it runs locally on one compute node but this takes over 8 hours for the Memorize.fdt and we have bigger plans. It seems we do not have MPICH configured on the cluster yet. There are about 60 people using this cluster and I don't want to rock the boat. People rather just run separate jobs on separate nodes at the same time. Please do any of you have any experience and suggestions for configuring MPICH and how to minimize disruption of queues of other people's jobs on such a cluster? I'm interested in what worked or didn't work for you please.

Best regards,

Tom.