[Eeglablist] STUDY- option for 'subtract individual subject mean spectrum '

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 26 22:51:24 PST 2012

Dear Muhammad,

to rephrase Makoto's message, if you have two groups of subjects of unequal size and these subjects are paired, then there is a problem (if the data is paired then the two groups cannot have unequal size). If this is not the case, please submit a bug report at http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/bugzilla so we can investigate the issue more in depth.
Thanks,

Arno