[Eeglablist] Recoding events

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 26 23:04:58 PST 2012

Dear Mary-Jane,

EEGLAB menu can also allow you to rename event types (menu item "Edit > Select data using events"). At the bottom of the graphic interface you can rename selected events.

Note that if there are 2 parts to your experiments, I would add another event field "part" that would be equal to either 1 or 2. You can do that by generating an excel or text file and importing it using menu item "File > Import event info > From Matlab or ASCII file" or writing a small script. The advantage of doing it this way is that you will be able to create mixed design when you pool your subjects in a study (in other word study condition x part).

Hope this helps,

Arno