[Eeglablist] Scroll Plot Marked Trial / Channel Identification

Frank Preston ffpresto at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 28 07:41:23 PST 2012

Hi,

If Scroll Plot is opened after trials have been marked by EEGLab, the channel which caused the trial to be marked is highlighted in red. We would like to know which channel is marked and it is often very difficult to tell because the plotted signal is outside of range by quite a bit. Is there an easy way to tell this, perhaps by highlighting the channel on the y-axis?

We are viewing results from a BioSemi Active 2 system. We record 72 electrodes, 66 of which are on the cap.

Thank you,
  .. Frank

--
Frank Preston
Psychophysiology Lab Technician          University of Waterloo