[Eeglablist] talaraich coordinate question

Julia Kline jekline at umich.edu
Wed Nov 28 09:28:57 PST 2012

Hi all. I had a question regarding working with the talaraich
coordinate output of pop_dipfit.
It is my understanding that pop_dipfit returns the talaraich
coordinates of the equivalent current dipoles and plots them inside a
standard MNI brain.
Our lab has been using talaraich client to find the equivalent
brodmann areas for these coordinates.

In your experience, is this the best software for identifying brodmann
areas? I had heard that there were other better methods and I wanted
to ask what you have found to be the most method of identifying
brodmann areas. Thanks.

-Julia