[Eeglablist] talaraich coordinate question

Julia Kline jekline at umich.edu
Fri Nov 30 14:27:31 PST 2012

Tarik, thanks for the help. Although I must admit I am a little
confused. You said that:

The question of which software that is best for determining closest
BA or region for a specific set of coordinates is different from the
question of which software or algorithm is best
for your needs in  determining source estimates to begin with.

In that case, can I pose both questions to the list? I would like to
localize my independent components to their nearest brodmann areas.
What software do you feel is best to determine source estimates and
also what software do you feel is best for determining BA or region of
interest from a specific set of talairach coordinates returned by
eeglab?

Thanks!

-Julia