[Eeglablist] How to remove effect from one kind of stimulus

PengMin Qin qin.pengmin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:59:53 PST 2013

Hello,

I have one experiment including three kinds of stimuli: A, B and C. In the
stimuli sequence, some stimulus C were near the stimulus A and stimulus B.
I only want to know the effects from stimulus A and B. So I try to remove
the effect of stimulus C, and use the remaining signal to make up a new
dataset only including stimulus A and B.  I have tried the method of
removing the eyes blink, but the effect of stimulus is not as strong as the
eyes blink in one trial. This method may do not work. Would you like to
give me some suggestions?

Best,
Pengmin