[Eeglablist] Ploting ONLY stat stignificant ERSP ina study

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 10 15:12:17 PST 2013

Dear Aleksandra,

So you want to show simple effect of ERSP results after significance
masking. Actually it is not possible for the current STUDY scheme (!) which
is a shame. You need to write a code to extract those values from
STUDY.cluster(1,x).icaersp. Type 'help std_readersp' and read the help for
a start.

I strongly believe that this should be doable, so I cc this to Arno and
Scott to draw their attention.

Makoto

2013/1/4 Aleksandra Vuckovic <Aleksandra.Vuckovic at glasgow.ac.uk>

>   Hi,
> how can I plot only statistically significant ERSP (let's say p<0.05) in
> a study, in the same way as it can be plotted for a single
> subject? Currently I can only plot a separate figure with an area of
> statistically significant difference between two groups rather than
> statistically significant ERSP of a single group/single condition.
> Many thanks,
> Alex

JSPS Postdoctral Fellow for Research Abroad