[Eeglablist] Neuroscan .cnt files

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 26 21:54:19 PST 2013

Dear Kimberly,

you may also change the EEGLAB option to use memory mapped data (which means that the data stays on disk so there is no memory limitation). Use menu item "File > Memory and other options" and check "use memory mapped".

Then import your data file (you might have to check a box to import your file in memory mapped format when you import your neuroscan file as well).