[Eeglablist] Plotting ERSP for all channels in one figure

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 26 21:39:45 PST 2013

Dear Sebastian,

here is some code to do exactly that

figure; metaplottopo( EEG.data, 'plotfunc', 'newtimef', 'chanlocs', EEG.chanlocs, 'plotargs', {EEG.pnts, [EEG.xmin EEG.xmax]*1000, EEG.srate, [0], 'plotitc', 'off', 'ntimesout', 50, 'padratio', 1});

You will have to use a slightly modified version of newtimef though

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/svn/software/eeglab/functions/timefreqfunc/newtimef.m

here is also some code to plot ERPIMAGE for all channels (sorted by reaction time)

figure; metaplottopo(EEG.data, 'plotfunc', 'erpimage', 'plotargs', { eeg_getepochevent( EEG, {'rt'},[],'latency'), linspace(EEG.xmin*1000, EEG.xmax*1000, EEG.pnts), '', 10, 1 ,'erp','off','cbar','off' }, 'chanlocs', EEG.chanlocs);

Clicking on the individual image will pop up a new window.
You might have to modify the code slightly depending on your data.