[Eeglablist] Accessing ERSP and ITC output information

Amy Nash-Kille Amy.Nash at colorado.edu
Sat Jan 26 23:13:54 PST 2013

Hello all, and thank you in advance for helping me with a question.

When performing time-frequency analysis, a plot is created, in which individual values may be pinpointed with the data selection tool.  Is there a way to easily find and use a matrix of results that is used to create these plots?  I would like to calculate the power of ITC within various frequency bands, for example, without having to click a lot of pixels.