[Eeglablist] Sleep Data

Alejandro alejandro at sccn.ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 29 11:58:50 PST 2013

Definitely, all you have to do is go to: File->Memory and Other
Options-> Memory options, and check the second entry ( Uses memory
mapped array under Matlab 7.x). Observe that now EEG.data going to be a
mmo (memory mapped object), it should behave as before except for some
special cases and the actual data going to be saved in a file with the
same name as the .set but extension .fdt. If you move the .set make sure
to move the .fdt as well otherwise you won't be able to load the file.
As is advertised, this option is in beta version, so please report to us
any problem you might run into.

Regards,
Alejandro