[Eeglablist] Paper on dipole localization available

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:45:23 PST 2013

All -

Zeynep Akalin Acar and I have published an in-depth simulation study of the
effects of MR-based vs. template head models on equivalent dipole model
localization (e.g., of ICA components).

It is freely available at:

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10548-012-0274-6/fulltext.html

*Title*:  Effects of forward model errors on EEG source localization

*Abstract*: Subject-specific four-layer boundary element method (BEM)

--
Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of