[Eeglablist] mu-suppression

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 8 21:50:22 PST 2013

Dear Jens,

first extract data epochs (menu item "Tools > extract epochs").
Then compute time-frequency decomposition (menu item "Plot > Time-frequency transforms > Channel time-frequency").
Select a relevant channel over the somatosensory area (usually C3 or C4).
If you are lucky you should see blue regions after the stimulus presentation in the 10 and 20 Hz frequency bands (indicating mu suppression).

Arno