[Eeglablist] Average the F and p-values?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 13 05:42:26 PST 2013

Dear David,

you might want to report all the significant electrodes (on a figure for example). Instead of averaging F or p-value, recompute your measures by collapsing time (for example you may use a time range to plot your ERP scalp topographies within an EEGLAB STUDY). Then you will obtain a single p-value for each electrode for the entire time range.

Arno